EEOAC Administrative Standing Committee
January 30, 2002 - 11:00 AM
Attendees: Rob Bistodeau, Dawn Messersmith, and Wende Goo.
1. Elect Chairperson
Rob Bistodeau was re-elected Chairperson and will serve in this position
for the next year.
2. Review Administrative Standing Committee Responsibilities
A list of current responsibilities were discussed:
- Conduct EEOAC business - set agendas, record meetings and generate minutes,
- Maintain and expand SWR EEOAC Web Site (swr.nmfs.noaa.gov/eeoac). Includes
periodic reviews of content for obsolete links and content. Also
includes finding and adding links to related and relevant EEOAC information.
- Publicize EEOAC activities through periodic reports and communications
with the HQ EEOAC office
- maintain liaison with HQ EEOAC office for new information, handbooks,
certificates of appreciation, announcements, membership
3. Discuss member interest in web page development
Both Dawn and Wende were interested in the aspects of developing skills
in web page creation and maintenance. Dawn and Wende will look into some basic training in FrontPage software, which is used to maintain the SWR EEOAC web page. If sufficient training is acquired, both will be given access to the SWR EEOAC web site and provided with
authorship access and they will assume some of the
responsibilities for web authoring.
4. Assign responsibilities to Administrative Standing Committee members
Wende Goo - Web page review and additional links. Liaison with HQ. Periodic
reports on EEOAC accomplishments and activities. Web authoring if
trained and comfortable with FrontPage authoring software.
Dawn Messersmith - Set and distribute agendas in a timely manner. Record
and distribute minutes. Web page review and additional links. Web
authoring if trained comfortable with FrontPage authoring software.
Rob Bistodeau - Administrative Standing Committee Chairperson which includes
committee reports at regular meetings and coordinating standing committee
meetings (to be scheduled each Wednesday following the regularly
scheduled EEOAC meeting at 11:00 Pacific Time) . Web authoring.